Carnation Evaporated Milk is known as "The Cooking Milk".
Made using fresh milk, making it a source of calcium. It is a good source of vitamin D.
"The Cooking Milk benefits:
1. Adds creaminess and flavor
2. Improves moistness
3. Provides sweet richness to candies and desserts
4. Adds depth of flavor to savory dishes
5. Helps blend soups and sauces
6. Provides thickening and smoothness to sauces, custards, and puddings.
Simply open the can and use for any baking needs which require evaporated milk. Remaining product may be stored covered and refrigerated for 1-2 days.
Suitable for vegetarians
* Allergy Advice: contains milk.
Ingredients: Whole Milk, Stabiliser (Sodium Phosphates), Vitamin D, Minimum 9% Milk Fat, 22% Milk Solids Not Fat
Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 410g PM
Sabores del Mundo, Madrid, Spain "online web store to buy imported food and drinks at best prices"