Pancake and Waffle Mix.
Make any moment memorable when you serve a stack of pancakes made with our Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Mix. They’re perfectly fluffy, contain no artificial coloring or flavors and are a good source of calcium and iron, so you can feel good about serving them to your family.
What You'll Need:
. 1 Cup Mix
. 3/4 Cup Milk
. 1 Tablespoon Oil
. 1 Egg
What You'll Do:
1. Heat skillet over medium-low heat or electric griddle to 375° F.
2. Combine all ingredients and stir until large lumps disappear (do not beat or over mix). Let stand 3-4 minutes to thicken..
3. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto lightly greased skillet.
4. Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown
* Allergy Advice: contains wheat. May contain traces of milk, egg and soy.
Ingredients: enriched bleached flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, calcium carbonate.
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake and Waffle Mix 907g
Sabores del Mundo, Madrid, Spain "online web store to buy imported food and drinks at best prices"