Tikka Masala Paste.
An authentic blend of aromatic spices, tomato, onion and coriander for a beautifully balanced Tikka Masala dish.
Recipe: Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe - Serves 4
1. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Tikka Masala spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 200g chopped tomatoes and 150ml water, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Add 150ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar, cook for 4 minutes, season to taste, garnish
Chilli rating - medium- 2
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten Free.
* Allergy Information: contains mustard. May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts.
Ingredients: Water, Ground Spices (20%) [Turmeric (5%), Paprika (4%), Cumin, Coriander (3.5%), Spices], Rapeseed Oil (19%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Cumin Seed, Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf, Mustard Powder
Patak's Tikka Masala Spice Paste 283g "GREAT TASTE 2014"
Sabores del Mundo, Madrid, Spain "online web store to buy imported food and drinks at best prices"