Blackcurrant flavour tablet jelly.
It's so easy to make!
Preparation and Usage
1. For best results separate into cubes and place into a jug/bowl.
2. Add 1/2 pint (285 ml) of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add 1/2 pint (285 ml) of cold water, stir then pour into mould/serving dish.
4. Allow to cool, then refrigerate to set.
* Ingredients: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pork Gelatine, Colour (Anthocyanins), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavouring, Acetic Acid
Hartley's Jelly Tablet Blackcurrant 135g
Sabores del Mundo, Madrid, Spain "online web store to buy imported food and drinks at best prices"